DailyStrength will not tell a member which member reported them. Additionally, every abuse report is investigated by a member of DailyStrength's Member Care team. If the team finds that abuse has occurred we will take the appropriate course of action, which may include issuing a warning or ban. If we do not find abuse we will not contact the member.
Articles in this section
- What are the Rules of the Road?
- What should I do if someone is being abusive?
- How do I report abuse?
- How do I report spam on DailyStrength?
- How does the abuse reporting process work?
- If I report abuse will you tell the member that I reported them?
- What are warnings and bans, and how do I avoid them?
- Do you ever delete content?