DailyStrength does not actively moderate our public discussion forums. Instead, we rely on members to report abusive activity to us. If you feel that another member is violating the site's Rules of the Road, the best action to take is to report the member and then utilize the ignore tool we've built into the site.
To report an abusive member or other inappropriate content:
- Click on the content and select the downward arrow next to the "Like" button.
- If you choose "Report", you will be taken to a form where you can report the situation to a DailyStrength team member.
- Choose "Report Abuse & Spam" as the request type.
- Enter in any relevant info, such as the username of the member you're reporting as well as a brief summary of the issue at hand. Note - If you are reporting a private message you received that you feel is inappropriate, please save the private message in your inbox on DailyStrength, and also provide the team with a copied/pasted version of the message in your abuse report.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form to send your abuse report.
To ignore a member:
If there’s ever an unwanted post or user, you can easily ignore that member or report as spam.
- Click on the post and select the downward arrow next to the “Like” button.
- A drop-down will display options to ignore or report the post and user. If you select ignore, you will never see posts from that particular user again.
Most importantly, do not engage the member or participate in retaliation of any kind. Doing so may put you at risk of disciplinary action yourself.