If you requested a new password and did not receive a password reset email:
- Look for an email sent from Sharecare (DailyStrength's parent company), titled "Sharecare Password Reset Link".
- Check your bulk/junk/spam folder for the email and to move the mail from those folders to your main inbox before clicking password reset link. Here are instructions for AOL, Yahoo, and Gmail users on how to check your spam folder.
- If you haven’t received your password reset mail, wait 24 hours before resetting your password again.
- Contact your email provider to check if they are blocking emails from Sharecare.com.
- Submit a request with our Member Care team if you still have not received the email which contains your password.