A few of the support groups offer both a "General" and "Crisis" section, located on the main list of discussions for those support groups.
If a support group offers a crisis section, you will see buttons labeled "GENERAL" and "CRISIS" at the top of the list of discussion posts in that group.
To add a crisis post:
1. Click the "New Post+" button.
2. Give the post a title and then add some text in the text box located below the title section.
3. Check the box labeled "I am having a crisis".
4. Choose a mood from the list of emoticons.
5. Click the orange "Post" button.