Members in need are members of a support group who have set their mood to either bad or horrible. If a member changes his/her mood to "okay", "good", or "excellent" then that member will no longer appear on a group's list of members in need.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between Support Groups and Community Groups?
- How do I add a crisis post?
- What are crisis posts?
- What are "Members in Need"
- How do I join a support group?
- How do I leave a support group?
- What if I can't find the support group I'm looking for?
- Are posts in support groups private?
- How do I create a discussion post?
- How do I add a reply to an existing discussion post?